- Nevis Range Skiing & Mountain Biking Area - "The Mountain Experience for All Seasons". Frequent host to the Mountain Bike Downhill World Cup with gondolas adapted to carry bikes, there are bike trails to suit all abilities In the winter you can enjoy one of Britains most extensive skiing areas.
- Local Weather Forecast - Regularly updated forecasts from the Met Office
- Scotrail - Timetables, fares and travel information.
- HighlandsofScotland.net - independent guide to the Highlands with hundreds of accommodation listings
- Internet Guide to Scotland - An Independent Site with Lots of good photos - you can even send a free "e-postcard" - and touring ideas.
- Secret Scotland - "...born from the desire to show and share with you our favourite places in Scotland"
- Corriechoille Cabins - self catering log cabins in the Scottish Highlands with spectacular and uninterrupted mountain views.
- Tigh Nan Shian - self catering in Assynt in the Far North West of the Scottish Highlands, close to the beach with magnificent views.
Grey - Fine Ethical Clothing. Made in
the United Kingdom. Fabrics Created with
Beauty and Respect. Organic Scottish Tweeds a Speciality.
- MacBeth's butchers - supplies of our meat and game
- Jennie Abell, Scottish Landscape Painter - Local artist with a real feel for the Highland landscape.
- Accommodation in Spean Bridge
- Bed and Breakfast in Spean Bridge
- Accommodation in the Highlands of Scotland